6539 Washington Street
Yountville, CA 94599
Restaurant Busser at Perry Lang's
Posted September 27, 2019
BASIC PURPOSE: Clean and clear the tables and restaurant areas, maintaining a high standard of sanitation and cleanliness.
1. Clear all tables of dishes and debris; continually remove dirty ashtrays, glasses, empty dinner dishes and used silverware from table.
2. Carry trays of dirty dishes to dish room and break down trays according to the procedures.
3. Maintain floor areas to ensure they are clean and dry.
4. Assist with setup and breakdown of all tables.
5. Clean all spills and breakage immediately.
6. Ensure all window/glass surfaces are spotless.
7. Clean service stations and fill ice bins.
1. Assist servers with all aspects of service as requested.
2. Report any damages or worn items in the dining room to manager.
3. Perform buffet duties as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: No formal education
Experience: Previous dining room experience desired.
Skills and Abilities: Communication and hospitality skills
No. of employees supervised: None
Travel required: None.
Hours Required: Full time requires 30 plus hours weekly. Part time requires less than 30 hours weekly. Scheduled hours and days may vary based on need.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.