Front Desk Agent
Posted November 28, 2019
1840 Highway 93 South
Kalispell, MT 59901
Telephone (406) 756-4500
Checking people in and out. It’s a no brainer, right? Often the first encounter, you understand that your interaction can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand! Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest’s request with prompt courtesy. As a Front Desk Agent with Interstate, you’ll have many opportunities to brighten someone’s day.
As a Front Desk Agent, you will
- Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Welcome and serve guests in person and over the phone everyday.
- Enjoy solving problems, be comfortable using a computer to check guests in and out, and handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and confidently.
FundamentalsTo be successful in this role, you must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently. You will regularly use a computer and different software. This position requires continuous movement, and occasionally, you will have to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell
144 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Nestled in the picturesque Flathead Valley of Montana, our Kalispell, TM hotel is conveniently located between the Crown of the Continent, Glacier National Park (30 miles northeast), and Flathead Lake (10 miles south). Kalispell City Airport is adjacent to our hotel, while Glacier Park International Airport (FCA) is just 10 miles north.
Whether guests are visiting for business or leisure, they'll find everything they need for a wonderful stay. Anyone can host their next meeting or convention in 14,000 sq. ft. of conference and banquet space with catering services. Great facilities such as the indoor swimming pool and complimentary fitness center mean guests will be able to wind down after a busy day working or sightseeing.
- Adjacent to Kalispell City Airport, 10 miles from Glacier Park International Airport (FCA)
- 14,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, 8,500 sq. ft. ballroom for up to 700 people
- Complimentary airport shuttle bus service
- Blue Canyon Kitchen and Tavern on site