Lounge Bartender - Full Time
Posted November 4, 2019
50 Ferncroft Road
Danvers, MA 01923
Telephone (978) 777-2500
Starting at $9.00 per hour + gratuity
You’re upbeat around people, happiest in continuous motion, and great at juggling tasks. Now, imagine getting paid for doing what comes naturally to you. Sound good?
As Bartender, you will
- Provide exceptional service to guests by promptly welcoming and courteously serving guests in a can-do fashion, engaging in polite conversation when time allows.
- Be fully informed of beverage and menu offerings, in anticipation of guest needs and to deliver highly attentive service.
- Prepare drinks for cocktail service orders and have a passion for mixology. Maintain a safe, clean environment, which includes managing people with discretion and professionalism and occasionally diffusing difficult situations.
- Ensure the bar and its equipment are clean and fully functional.
One year bartending experience is preferred. Clear, effective communication in written and verbal English is required. You must be able to accurately count cash and efficiently process transactions using company systems. You also must be able to operate bar equipment. Awareness of and compliance with all liquor laws, Interstate guidelines, policies and procedures is required. This position requires continuous movement and the ability to lift and carry up to 36 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore
363 Room Hotel
At A Glance
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore, located 19 miles from downtown Boston and Logan International Airport, is at the intersection of I-95 and US1 in Danvers, MA. Only a 10-minute drive to Salem, MA, we are near Boston’s historic North Shore coastal towns.
Our Danvers, MA hotel provides simple comforts for business travelers and families including complimentary WiFi and American cuisine at TradeWinds Restaurant & Lounge, and we proudly brew Starbucks® in The Coffee Shop. Our on-site Atlantis Sports Club & Spa features a full gym, indoor pool and spa.
All guest rooms feature 50" flat-screen HDTVs with premium channels and large workstations. We offer upgrades to deluxe and executive rooms for added amenities or private lounge access. Guests can take advantage of our family rooms with a semi-private sleeping area featuring two toddler beds, additional TV, mini-fridge and microwave.
Anyone can host their next corporate event, social gathering or wedding at our North Shore hotel with 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space. We offer a variety of spaces ranging from intimate boardrooms to our 10,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom. Our meeting and event space’s convenient amenities include complimentary WiFi, on-site catering and a dedicated events team.
- Located off the I-95 and US-1 intersection in Danvers, MA
- Comfortable rooms equipped with 50" HDTVs
- Full onsite gym, spa and indoor pool
- Executive Floor rooms including midweek Executive Lounge access
- On-site CoCo Key indoor water park and arcade
- American cuisine in TradeWinds Restaurant & Lounge
- 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible Boston meeting facilities for up to 1,400 guests