Room Service Server
Posted October 24, 2019
50 Ferncroft Road
Danvers, MA 01923
Telephone (978) 777-2500
You’re welcoming by nature and have a knack for remembering details. You’re happiest when juggling tasks and getting it right first time is important to you. Whether it’s providing a heary meal to an exhausted traveler or delivering a treat to a guest with a sweet tooth, you understand just how important “around-the-clock” room service is to the guest experience. With an aim to please, your excellent service and genuine care is appreciated, which guests immediately recognize and reward. Interstate’s Room Service Server position may be a great way for you to earn your potential.
As a Room Service Server, you will
- Deliver prompt, excellent service to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Know the menu, providing guidance with menu offerings and responding knowledgeably to questions.
- Set up trays and carts, ensuring all dishes present well and match the order before delivering promptly to guests. Arrange the setting according to guests’ pleasure before graciously presenting the check for signature; then, retrieve items when service has ended.
- Be diligent, ensuring specific requests are accommodated and the number of settings and condiments correspond correctly to order.
- Be tidy. Ensure rooms service carts and trays are clean and neatly stacked.
Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills are required. One year of customer service experience is helpful. Successful TIPs training and the ability to use company order and payment systems is expected. The ability to work a flexible schedule is also expected. This position requires full mobility, continuous quick-paced movement, lifting, carrying and pushing up to 30 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore
363 Room Hotel
At A Glance
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore, located 19 miles from downtown Boston and Logan International Airport, is at the intersection of I-95 and US1 in Danvers, MA. Only a 10-minute drive to Salem, MA, we are near Boston’s historic North Shore coastal towns.
Our Danvers, MA hotel provides simple comforts for business travelers and families including complimentary WiFi and American cuisine at TradeWinds Restaurant & Lounge, and we proudly brew Starbucks® in The Coffee Shop. Our on-site Atlantis Sports Club & Spa features a full gym, indoor pool and spa.
All guest rooms feature 50" flat-screen HDTVs with premium channels and large workstations. We offer upgrades to deluxe and executive rooms for added amenities or private lounge access. Guests can take advantage of our family rooms with a semi-private sleeping area featuring two toddler beds, additional TV, mini-fridge and microwave.
Anyone can host their next corporate event, social gathering or wedding at our North Shore hotel with 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space. We offer a variety of spaces ranging from intimate boardrooms to our 10,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom. Our meeting and event space’s convenient amenities include complimentary WiFi, on-site catering and a dedicated events team.
- Located off the I-95 and US-1 intersection in Danvers, MA
- Comfortable rooms equipped with 50" HDTVs
- Full onsite gym, spa and indoor pool
- Executive Floor rooms including midweek Executive Lounge access
- On-site CoCo Key indoor water park and arcade
- American cuisine in TradeWinds Restaurant & Lounge
- 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible Boston meeting facilities for up to 1,400 guests