Front Office Manager
Posted November 26, 2019
1840 Highway 93 South
Kalispell, MT 59901
Telephone (406) 756-4500
You’re the business manager for the Front Office. You ensure that well-trained, highly motivated staff handle guests with the utmost care. Sound experience tells when to let the team fly and when to surface and guide. Under your careful watch, operations run smooth and well within budget. You have what it takes? Then Interstate may have just the opportunity you need, as Front Office Manager.
As Front Office Manager, you will
- Oversee and manage the Front Office to ensure efficient operations and impeccable guest care, helping to achieve profit goals. Attend to guest and group special needs and solve tricky problems with confident graciousness.
- Keep a pulse on daily revenue and expenses to minimize loss, manage expense and maximize profit.
- Skillfully manage the Front Office staff by creating an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Lead a diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Act as Manager on Duty, when duty calls.
A four-year college degree or equivalent education or experience is required, with two to three years’ in a related hotel company position. Discipline-specific hospitality industry and general hotel department knowledge and supervisory experience is expected. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required, with a second language helpful. You must be able to handle cash or credit transactions and have Microsoft Office and Excel proficiency. General office equipment and cash register operation knowledge is expected.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell
144 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Nestled in the picturesque Flathead Valley of Montana, our Kalispell, TM hotel is conveniently located between the Crown of the Continent, Glacier National Park (30 miles northeast), and Flathead Lake (10 miles south). Kalispell City Airport is adjacent to our hotel, while Glacier Park International Airport (FCA) is just 10 miles north.
Whether guests are visiting for business or leisure, they'll find everything they need for a wonderful stay. Anyone can host their next meeting or convention in 14,000 sq. ft. of conference and banquet space with catering services. Great facilities such as the indoor swimming pool and complimentary fitness center mean guests will be able to wind down after a busy day working or sightseeing.
- Adjacent to Kalispell City Airport, 10 miles from Glacier Park International Airport (FCA)
- 14,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, 8,500 sq. ft. ballroom for up to 700 people
- Complimentary airport shuttle bus service
- Blue Canyon Kitchen and Tavern on site