General Manager - Dual Property - Downtown Denver
Posted November 17, 2019
550 15th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Telephone (303) 623-5900
Current Job Openings
- Accounting/HR Manager
- Breakfast Attendant
- CATERING SALES MANAGER - (Soon to be managed Downtown Denver Hotels)
- Director of Sales - Dual Property - Downtown Denver
- Engineer / Maintenance
- Executive Housekeeper
- Front Desk Supervisor
- General Manager - Dual Property - Downtown Denver
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Night Auditor
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Manager - Soon to be Managed Downtown Denver Hotels
We are excited to welcome two additional Denver, CO hotels to our now newest, global third-party hotel management company that will transform the industry. (More details at: https://www.interstatehotels.com/2019/10/25/aimbridge-hospitality-and-interstate-hotels-resorts-complete-merger-today/ ).
Do you have what it takes to fulfill our common vision to be the best-in-class operators with the top talent, systems, technology and service capabilities to deliver results across your assigned hotel? (The Hampton Inn & Suites AND Homewood Suites Denver Downtown Convention Center Hotels).
Can you help us lead our talent pool at these two properties in delivering best-in-class service at these two Hilton branded properties in Downtown Denver, Colorado?
Ideal candidates will be a current Hilton (Select Service and Extended Stay) Brand experienced General Manager who is passionate and goal oriented. Someone who is highly motivated and one who can consistently deliver results which above standard performance objectives in all aspects relating to the hotel, including improvement in the following areas; overall revenue (incl. OCC %, ADR, & REVPAR), overall efficiency, and overall service.
As an (Dual Property) General Manager, you responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee all aspects of operations by exercising demonstrated knowledge and experience in all phases of hotel management, including sales and marketing, human resources, food and beverage, budget and forecast management, rooms, housekeeping and maintenance.
- Provide the vision, leadership and strategy to inspire your associates to deliver exceptional service and drive financial success. You have a strong hotel management background and an obvious passion for the hospitality industry. Your passion for service is contagious and you are a natural coach that loves to build effective teams and inspires individuals to do their best.
- Enable innovation and drive results. You execute successful sales and marketing campaigns, understand dynamic revenue management and can drive profit to the bottom line through strong financial controls.
- Build a rapport with ownership. You partner closely with your owner and work to understand their priorities and exceed their expectations.
- She/he will manage the hotel’s overall operation through maintaining established cost and quality standards, maximizing profits, developing and retaining employees, and exceeding guest expectations serving as the top property leader and interact professionally, hospitably and diplomatically with hotel guests, vendors, corporate leaders and staff at all times.
- Lead, train, schedule, motivate, coach and support associates, while ensuring they perform in accordance with all brand standards.
- Provide strategic direction, activities, and direct solicitation efforts of the sales staff through effective written and oral communication.
- Direct activities of hotel staff while providing the leadership and motivation necessary to implement his/her sales and marketing strategies to generate new leads and maximize revenues.
- Tour and visually inspect property on a daily basis. Monitor property condition, cleanliness, quality of product, and service throughout the hotel.
FundamentalsTo be successful in this role, you must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally in English with associates, guests, and ownership. You must be able to deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism. You will regularly use a computer and different software. Occasionally you will have to lift or move up to 25 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hampton Inn & Suites and Homewood Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center
302 Room Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown Convention Center
Located off I-25, we're less than a mile from the 16th Street Mall and a block from the Colorado Convention Center. Visit the Denver Art Museum and Denver Center for the Performing Arts, or catch games at the Pepsi Center and Coors Field—all within two miles. Take a dip in our pool or work up a sweat in our fitness center. We've got WiFi and hot breakfast covered.
Homewood Suites Denver Downtown Convention Center
We're right in the heart of downtown Denver, moments from the Colorado Convention Center and performing arts venues. Easily walk to the 16th Street Mall a block away, or take a 10-minute drive to catch a game at Coors Field or the Pepsi Center. Feel at home with daily free hot breakfast, free WiFi, and a fully equipped kitchen.