Human Resources Coordinator
Posted November 28, 2019
50 Ferncroft Road
Danvers, MA 01923
Telephone (978) 777-2500
You have a welcoming personality and helpful nature. You’re happiest when you’re juggling tasks and crave a variety of challenges. You have a passion for order and a gift for communicating understandably. Your active learning and listening skills are tuned to high volume. And you want to learn everything there is to know about Human Resources in hospitality. The Human Resources Coordinator position with Interstate may be an excellent opportunity to exercise your talents, hone your skills and increase your understanding of the discipline.
As Human Resources Coordinator, you will
- Provide overall support to the human resources department, enabling smooth operations in a fast-paced environment. Use your multi-tasking talents to assist with associate and management needs during the employment lifecycle.
- Employ your excellent people skills to help with the hiring process and Employee Relations matters.
- Help ensure safety and regulatory compliance by maintaining employment and termination records and logs and regulatory tracking. Administer OSHA, workers comp, unemployment claims, ensuring effective communication flow between all parties.
- Effectively communicate important info to associates, including benefits, and assist with orientation. Ensure that associate bulletin boards are current, interesting, and include safety info.
- Actively participate in the associate review process and administer payroll action changes timely and accurately.
- Ensure the office is equipped with the supplies needed to function smoothly.
An Associate or Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management or related field or equivalent education is helpful, with a minimum one-year hotel or Human Resources-related experience required. The ability to operate a computer and a minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute is required. Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are required, with a second language helpful. Occasional travel is required for recruitment.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore
363 Room Hotel
At A Glance
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore, located 19 miles from downtown Boston and Logan International Airport, is at the intersection of I-95 and US1 in Danvers, MA. Only a 10-minute drive to Salem, MA, we are near Boston’s historic North Shore coastal towns.
Our Danvers, MA hotel provides simple comforts for business travelers and families including complimentary WiFi and American cuisine at TradeWinds Restaurant & Lounge, and we proudly brew Starbucks® in The Coffee Shop. Our on-site Atlantis Sports Club & Spa features a full gym, indoor pool and spa.
All guest rooms feature 50" flat-screen HDTVs with premium channels and large workstations. We offer upgrades to deluxe and executive rooms for added amenities or private lounge access. Guests can take advantage of our family rooms with a semi-private sleeping area featuring two toddler beds, additional TV, mini-fridge and microwave.
Anyone can host their next corporate event, social gathering or wedding at our North Shore hotel with 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space. We offer a variety of spaces ranging from intimate boardrooms to our 10,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom. Our meeting and event space’s convenient amenities include complimentary WiFi, on-site catering and a dedicated events team.
- Located off the I-95 and US-1 intersection in Danvers, MA
- Comfortable rooms equipped with 50" HDTVs
- Full onsite gym, spa and indoor pool
- Executive Floor rooms including midweek Executive Lounge access
- On-site CoCo Key indoor water park and arcade
- American cuisine in TradeWinds Restaurant & Lounge
- 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible Boston meeting facilities for up to 1,400 guests