Posted November 7, 2019
50 Ferncroft Road
Danvers, MA 01923
Telephone (978) 777-2500
You’re like the super hero of accounting. You arrive in the night, dive deep into the books, and reveal anything out of place. You leap to the front desk, attending to that travel-weary guest. And with accurate precision before the sun rises, you draw a clear picture using the night’s data for the new day’s action. Who was that? It could be you as Night Auditor for Interstate.
As Night Auditor, you will
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
High school education or equivalent experience is required. An Accounting background is preferred but not required. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to compile facts and figures. In addition to general office equipment, you will regularly operate Interstate systems and software, including a cash register. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person. This position may occasionally require lifting luggage up to 50 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore
363 Room Hotel
At A Glance
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore, located 19 miles from downtown Boston and Logan International Airport, is at the intersection of I-95 and US1 in Danvers, MA. Only a 10-minute drive to Salem, MA, we are near Boston’s historic North Shore coastal towns.
Our Danvers, MA hotel provides simple comforts for business travelers and families including complimentary WiFi and American cuisine at TradeWinds Restaurant & Lounge, and we proudly brew Starbucks® in The Coffee Shop. Our on-site Atlantis Sports Club & Spa features a full gym, indoor pool and spa.
All guest rooms feature 50" flat-screen HDTVs with premium channels and large workstations. We offer upgrades to deluxe and executive rooms for added amenities or private lounge access. Guests can take advantage of our family rooms with a semi-private sleeping area featuring two toddler beds, additional TV, mini-fridge and microwave.
Anyone can host their next corporate event, social gathering or wedding at our North Shore hotel with 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space. We offer a variety of spaces ranging from intimate boardrooms to our 10,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom. Our meeting and event space’s convenient amenities include complimentary WiFi, on-site catering and a dedicated events team.
- Located off the I-95 and US-1 intersection in Danvers, MA
- Comfortable rooms equipped with 50" HDTVs
- Full onsite gym, spa and indoor pool
- Executive Floor rooms including midweek Executive Lounge access
- On-site CoCo Key indoor water park and arcade
- American cuisine in TradeWinds Restaurant & Lounge
- 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible Boston meeting facilities for up to 1,400 guests