Posted January 13, 2020
1611 Worthington Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Telephone (561) 472-5956
You’re upbeat around people, happiest in continuous motion, and great at juggling tasks. Now, imagine getting paid for doing what comes naturally to you. Sound good?
As Bartender, you will
- Provide exceptional service to guests by promptly welcoming and courteously serving guests in a can-do fashion, engaging in polite conversation when time allows.
- Be fully informed of beverage and menu offerings, in anticipation of guest needs and to deliver highly attentive service.
- Prepare drinks for cocktail service orders and have a passion for mixology. Maintain a safe, clean environment, which includes managing people with discretion and professionalism and occasionally diffusing difficult situations.
- Ensure the bar and its equipment are clean and fully functional.
One year bartending experience is preferred. Clear, effective communication in written and verbal English is required. You must be able to accurately count cash and efficiently process transactions using company systems. You also must be able to operate bar equipment. Awareness of and compliance with all liquor laws, Interstate guidelines, policies and procedures is required. This position requires continuous movement and the ability to lift and carry up to 36 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport
100 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Recently renovated in January 2016, the Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport hotel is located just three minutes from Palm Beach International Airport and the shopping, dining, and theater attractions of downtown City Place. Travelers can discover everything Palm Beach has to offer including the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, the exclusive Worth Avenue, and Palm Beach Island with its pristine beaches and world-class restaurants.
Guests can take in the upscale and inviting atmosphere of the Hilton Garden Inn hotel near West Palm Beach Airport. They can relax by the tropical outdoor pool on the patio, or enjoy an invigorating workout in the complimentary fitness center. We offer over 800 square feet of space to accommodate corporate or social events.
- 1 mile from Palm Beach Airport and downtown West Palm Beach
- 7.7 miles from The Ballpark of the Palm Beaches
- Restaurant serving cooked-to-order breakfast and dinner, and full-service bar
- More than 800 sq. ft. of meeting and event space for up to 50 people
- TripAdvisor Hall of Fame 2015: Certificate of Excellence Award winner 5 years in a row