Full Time Host/Hostess
Posted January 14, 2020
9999 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77042
Telephone (713) 974-1000
Smiles come easily to you. And as the first point of guest contact in the restaurant, you appreciate that your actions make a difference. From promptly seating that road-weary guest to elevating that special evening at the first welcome, you love making a difference!
As Host, you will
- Provide arriving guests with a prompt, gracious greeting and seat them comfortably with menus.
- Take reservations by phone and in person, providing helpful, accurate responses to inquiries.
- Ensure that tables are clean and set before seating guests and seating charts for station rotations are maintained.
- Tidy the service podium, keeping it organized, and maintain a supply inventory.
Clear, effective written and verbal English communication skills are required. One year cash handling experience and the ability to accurately handle cash, credit, or room charges according to Interstate policies, procedures and guidelines, also is preferred. This role requires continuous motion and the ability to lift up to 30 pounds, clearing tables, buffets, and pulling tables.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hilton Houston Westchase
295 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Visitors will discover chic décor and spacious accommodations when they check into the recently renovated Hilton Houston Westchase. Conveniently located off the Sam Houston Tollway and Westheimer Road, our hotel is in the heart of the Westchase business district. Guests will enjoy easy access to Downtown Houston, the Uptown Galleria area, Energy Corridor and corporate businesses such as Chevron, Schlumberger, Phillips 66, Cameron and National Oilwell Varco.
- Located in the heart of the Westchase Business District
- 30 minutes from George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) & Houston Hobby (HOU) airports
- An elegant venue for hosting meetings or events for up to 900 Guests
- Wood-grilled steaks at our award-winning restaurant, Rio Ranch
- Adjacent to Houston's Energy Corridor
- 8 miles from downtown Houston and 6 miles from the Galleria