Posted February 13, 2020
28508 Westinghouse Place
Valencia, CA 91355
Telephone (661) 257-3111
Does thriving at a fast-pace, relationship building, and navigating dynamic business operations - to delight guests and exceed financial goals - bring out your best self? Then, Embassy Suites' Night Manger position may be your best next career move.
As Night Manager, you will
- Oversee hotel operations to ensure a safe, comfortable environment for guests to enjoy and where associates can excel. Get out from behind the desk to observe guest experiences and staff interactions. When complications surface – and they will – make it right for the guest and open channels for associates.
- Assist, develop and supervisor Operations and F&B Staff. Create an environment that’s engaging, where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Lead a diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Act as Manager on Duty, when duty calls. Report to directly to the Asst. General Manager.
A two-year degree or equivalent education or experience, plus two to three years’ in hotel company related position, with discipline-specific operations knowledge and supervisory experience is required. Food and Beverage experience a plus. Verbal and written English language proficiency is required, with a second language helpful. You must be able to handle cash or credit transactions and have Microsoft Office and Excel proficiency. General office equipment and switchboard operation knowledge is expected.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Valencia
156 Room All Suite
At A Glance
Just off Freeway 5, minutes from Six Flags Magic Mountain theme park, and less than 45 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, this all-suite hotel in Valencia, CA offers contemporary comfort and excellent service.
Guests can get a bright start to the day when they choose their favorite foods at the complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. The Evening Reception gives guests the chance to unwind over complimentary drinks and snacks served in the hotel's lush, open-air atrium.
Anyone can host a Santa Clarita business meeting at this Embassy Suites hotel in Valencia, CA and choose from a range of venues with capacity for up to 370 guests.
- All-suite hotel in Valencia, CA near Santa Clarita Valley
- Two-room suites with a separate seating area featuring a sofa bed
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast
- Complimentary Evening Reception
- Fully equipped fitness center, outdoor pool and whirlpool