Security GuardPart Time
Posted November 2, 2020
5933 West Century Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Telephone (310) 981-0300
You’ve always been hyper alert to your surroundings, with an uncanny sense when things aren’t right. This sharp awareness enables you to prevent loss, and sound experience enables you to act with swift confidence, when trouble surfaces. Your manner is composed and professional, whether reporting minor incidents or responding to serious emergencies. Someone with this talent and expertise would have a great opportunity as a Security Guard with Interstate. It could be you.
As Security Guard, you will
- Be responsible for the safety and security of the entire property and everyone in it.
- Seek out and respond to security problems, issues, concerns, and emergency situations to protect the assets and ensure the safety and security of guests and associates.
- Respond without hesitation to emergency alarms and calls for help, determine course of action, and notify appropriate authorities when warranted.
- Patrol property areas, including parking lots, noting unusual circumstances or security concerns, and taking appropriate action.
- Complete various security reports and forms for investigation, action and liability abatement, documenting loss or personal injury of guests or associates.
High school education or equivalent, with two years experience in loss prevention, is required. Current CPR and First Aid Training certificates and TIPS training are required. Effective written and verbal English communication skills are required, with additional language helpful. Complete mobility is required; it may be necessary to carry people or emergency equipment during an emergency.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard
231 Room Extended Stay
The Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard boasts the largest guest suites near Los Angeles International Airport, with some suites featuring direct views of the south runway at LAX or Downtown Los Angeles. Each of the 231 guest rooms includes 1 King or 2 Queen beds, a sofa bed, plus a full kitchen with microwave, full-size refrigerator, stovetop, and all related cookware. 1- and 2-bedroom suites are also available. Standard complimentary amenities include a hot breakfast each morning, Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel, 24-hour shuttle to/from LAX airport, outdoor heated pool, and fitness center. If travelers are looking for extended stay accommodations near LAX, they need look no further. This Residence Inn hotel is the closest extended stay hotel to LAX airport, just a short drive from El Segundo and the South Bay, Santa Monica and Venice Beach, Downtown LA and Hollywood.