Project Plumber - Temporary Full Time
Posted May 22, 2020
500 Stevens Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19113
Telephone (610) 521-5900
- Licensed in a trade preferred (plumbing, etc.) AND/OR 2+ years of work experience related to project duties required (see below)
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for the applicable state.
- PROJECT CONSISTS OF: replacing zone valves for heating/cooling units in hotel guest rooms, within a tight and confined space.
- Meets minimum productivity and quality requirements to ensure project is completed on time and to standard.
- Inspects, installs, repairs and replaces pipes, fittings, and plumbing fixtures to maintain the heating, water, gas, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes
- Assembles pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, or brazing equipment. Fills pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observes pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks. Caulks leaks and opens clogged drains. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Keeps work areas tidy and organized and fully cleans area afterward.
- Performs other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
349 Room Hotel
Boasting an unrivaled location 1-mile from Philadelphia International Airport, our hotel offers easy access to some of the area's most popular attractions including the Wells Fargo Center and Citizens Bank Park. Before setting out to sightsee or conduct business downtown, visitors can take a moment to relax and unwind in their spacious room or suite. They can enjoy freshening up in our marble bathrooms, or finish some tasks using our work desks and high-speed Wi-Fi. We offer room service, and two on-site restaurants - The Sanctuary and Dorsey's. Both restaurants are terrific for gathering with friends or colleagues before attending an event in one of our 19 elegantly appointed meeting venues. No matter what it is that brings travelers to the City of Brotherly Love, they'll appreciate every moment they spend at Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel.