Posted May 22, 2020
1825 Williams Road
Monroe, NC 28110
Telephone (980) 290-2190
You have a proven record of building operations maintenance. You like monitoring systems and overseeing people so that everything and everyone operates at full capacity. If you’re up to the challenge, Interstate’s Engineering Supervisor position might be just the opportunity for you!
As Engineering Supervisor, you will
- Use your talent for overseeing people, and getting things done on time and under budget, ensuring regular preventive action for the protection and comfort of guests, and safety and security of the asset and associates.
- Create an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Oversee a diverse team of skilled engineers by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Schedule and monitor service requests for optimal guest experience.
- Keep a pulse on purchase requests, expenses and utility consumption, in order to meet or exceed budget goals.
- Help with division administration, ensuring documentation is maintained for smooth operations and liability abatement.
A high school education or equivalent, with two to three years experience in a related position is required. This position also requires advanced knowledge in building maintenance or engineering. You must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. This position involves frequent lifting and carrying at least 40 pounds and requires complete mobility.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Monroe
83 Room Hotel
Opening Summer 2020
Discover your home away from home in Monroe, North Carolina
Fuel up for the day and start your day right. We offer a healthy mix of delicious, fresh and free breakfast options. Choose from a wide variety of morning favorites like fresh fruit, omelets, mini waffles, sweet breads, Chobani® Greek yogurt and bacon. Then, add your choice of toppings, ranging from shredded cheese and salsato sliced almonds and agave syrup. Everything you need to stay productive while on the road.