Pool & Beach Attendant
Posted November 9, 2020
5400 Plantation Road
Captiva, FL 33924
Telephone (239) 472-5111
Friendly and, helpful, happiest in motion, you’re always looking for what needs doing. Aiming to please, our guests’ wellbeing always in mind, you readily help with swimming pool and health club equipment. Knowing that safety is critical in guest care, you keep club areas and pool waters sparkling and temperature-perfect. Your contribution matters and you’re proud of what you do. As a valued team member, you can make someone’s vacation perfect as a Pool Attendant with Interstate.
As Pool Attendant, you will
- Keep the pool and health club areas sparkling and in full working order for guest enjoyment and safety. Make sure sauna and steam room, pool and whirlpool temperature, chemicals and supplies are well maintained.
- Deliver exceptional service to elevate the guest experience, attending to any need, while ensuring our guests’ safety and enjoyment.
- Help guests with equipment and recreation activities; respond with prompt graciousness to special requests and questions.
A high school degree or equivalent is required, CPR, Life Saving, and First Aid certification very helpful. The ability to swim and follow written and verbal English instruction on proper equipment cleaning is required. This position also requires full mobility and the ability to bend frequently; lifting, carrying and moving up to 30 pounds on a regular basis.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
South Seas Island Resort
471 Room Resort
Family. Nature. Comfort.
For decades, generations of guests have made South Seas Island Resort on Captiva Island the vacation destination of choice in which to share treasured moments and make lasting memories. Our iconic 330-acre wildlife preserve spans two and a half miles of pristine white-sand beaches framing the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico. As a quiet retreat, the resort is a destination rich in recreation and wondrous natural beauty. Visitors will feel at home in a variety of accommodations, ranging from comfortable hotel rooms, charming condominiums and cottages, to private homes and villas. A Top 10 Beach Resort for Families by Parents Magazine, this inviting oasis allows the discovery of native Florida and its extraordinary splendor.
- Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico on Captiva Island, Florida
- An array of accommodations from Harbourside Guest rooms, to one-, two- and three- bedroom condominiums and cottages. Two to Six Bedroom private homes are also available.
- South Seas offers an array of activities for guests of all ages
- Delicious on-site dining
- Endless recreation and exciting land and water activities
- Bordered by two-and-a-half miles of private white-sand beach
- 35 miles from South West Florida International Airport (RSW)
- Just 32 miles from Fort Myers, yet provides a peaceful, secluded-island feel