Posted November 21, 2020
1940 West Pinnacle Peak Road
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Telephone (623) 434-5556
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
As Housekeeper, you will
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
126 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Visitors will discover contemporary conveniences for Phoenix and beyond at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley hotel. Set minutes from Phoenix Deer Valley (DVT) Airport, this hotel in North Phoenix is convenient to freeways, just off I-17, providing an ideal base for downtown Phoenix and neighboring Glendale, AZ. Whether guests are in town to visit North Phoenix corporations such as Honeywell, Chubb Insurance and Wells Fargo Bank, or tee off at Scottsdale golf courses, this North Phoenix hotel offers a central base.
Guests can work smart in our complimentary 24-hour business center, or from their room, with complimentary WiFi access throughout this North Phoenix hotel. We offer favorites at The Garden Grille & Bar cooked-to-order breakfast and full dinner menu. Guests can maintain their exercise routine in our modern fitness center and refresh in the outdoor pool. Anyone can host meetings in our boardrooms and Phoenix events for up to 200 guests in our Ballroom.
- 2 miles from Phoenix Deer Valley Airport and within 30 minutes of Phoenix Sky Harbor
- Cooked-to-order breakfast, evening meals and in-room dining at The Garden Grille & Bar
- We can host 10-200 guests in our meeting and function rooms
- Fitness center and outdoor swimming pool