Posted September 5, 2020
1112 Santa Rose Boulevard
Ft. Walton Beach, FL 32548
Telephone (850) 301-0906
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
As Housekeeper, you will
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hampton Inn Ft. Walton Beach
100 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Our Hampton Inn hotel in Ft. Walton Beach, FL is located directly on the beach, close to the Emerald Coast Convention Center, Eglin Air Force Base and Hurlburt Field. Explore the Emerald Coast or easily access Air Force bases.
Guests can discover the emerald green surf and white sand beaches at the doorstep of our hotel in Fort Walton Beach. Several area restaurants are just blocks from the hotel including Helen Back, Old Bay Steamer and High Tide Oyster Bar.
Our guests will enjoy a warm welcome and friendly service at our non-smoking hotel in Fort Walton Beach, FL. They can make themselves at home in a newly renovated guest room and start their day right with Hampton’s free hot breakfast. If guests are in a hurry, grab a healthy Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag, available Monday through Friday.
Hampton Inn Ft. Walton Beach also provides a business center, free fitness center and heated outdoor pool.
- Modern hotel located on the beach near Emerald Coast Convention Center
- Endless things to do in Fort Walton Beach, FL just outside our hotel
- Beach front hotel with microwaves and refrigerators in every room
- All rooms have either a private outdoor patio or balcony
- Heated, all-season outdoor pool
- Beautiful outdoor patio for Fort Walton Beach hotel social events