Hotel Room Attendant - Part TimePart Time
Posted September 12, 2020
500 Stevens Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19113
Telephone (610) 521-5900
Current Job Openings
- Full-Time Hotel Room Attendant - Evenings
- Guest Service Agent -Full-Time
- Hotel House Attendant - Full-Time
- Hotel Room Attendant - Full Time
- Hotel Room Attendant - Part Time
- Housekeeping Houseperson
- Laundry Attendant / At Your Service (PM)
- Laundry Attendant / Guest Request (PM)
- Market Attendant / Barista
- Project Plumber - Temporary - Full Time
- Shuttle Driver - Evenings
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
As Housekeeper, you will
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
Heightened Sanitation and Safety
At the Renaissance, the health and safety of our associates and our guests is our most important concern. All staff is required to uphold Marriott Hotel's Commitment to Clean plan, which requires use of face masks and other PPE, proper usage of disinfecting chemicals, and adherence to heightened sanitation processes in the guest rooms, public areas, and back of house.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
349 Room Hotel
Boasting an unrivaled location 1-mile from Philadelphia International Airport, our hotel offers easy access to some of the area's most popular attractions including the Wells Fargo Center and Citizens Bank Park. Before setting out to sightsee or conduct business downtown, visitors can take a moment to relax and unwind in their spacious room or suite. They can enjoy freshening up in our marble bathrooms, or finish some tasks using our work desks and high-speed Wi-Fi. We offer room service, and two on-site restaurants - The Sanctuary and Dorsey's. Both restaurants are terrific for gathering with friends or colleagues before attending an event in one of our 19 elegantly appointed meeting venues. No matter what it is that brings travelers to the City of Brotherly Love, they'll appreciate every moment they spend at Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel.