Posted November 21, 2020
2005 North Highland Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90068
Telephone (323) 876-8600
You’re like the super hero of accounting. You arrive in the night, dive deep into the books, and reveal anything out of place. You leap to the front desk, attending to that travel-weary guest. And with accurate precision before the sun rises, you draw a clear picture using the night’s data for the new day’s action. Who was that? It could be you as Night Auditor for Interstate.
As Night Auditor, you will
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
High school education or equivalent experience is required. An Accounting background is preferred but not required. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to compile facts and figures. In addition to general office equipment, you will regularly operate Interstate systems and software, including a cash register. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person. This position may occasionally require lifting luggage up to 50 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles/Hollywood
160 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Nestled in the heart of Hollywood within the city of Los Angeles, the Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles/Hollywood hotel offers an ideal location for business and leisure travelers. Our modern hotel is just a short walk, drive or commuter trek to many prominent corporations and attractions including; Disney / DreamWorks Studios, Sony Pictures Studios, Capitol Records, Warner Brothers, Eastman Kodak, Deliotte and Touche, and Coca Cola. Visitors can walk to the world famous Hollywood Walk of Fame and Hollywood Bowl, discover the Grauman's Chinese Theatre and Dolby Theatre, or take one metro train stop to Universal Studios.
If guests are visiting Los Angeles for a convention at the LA Convention Center, a downtown business meeting or a movie deal in Hollywood, our Hilton Garden Inn hotel offers an ideal base. Guests can work out in the fitness center or dive into the sparkling pool. Each spacious guest room boasts a sumptuous bed, ergonomically designed desk and 37-inch HDTV.
- Centrally located hotel in Hollywood near Disney / Dreamworks Studios
- Convenient to Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Hollywood Bowl, Grauman's Chinese Theater and Universal Studios
- 24-hour Pavilion Pantry® Market, Pavilion Lounge and Room Service
- Fitness center and outdoor pool