Night Auditor - Part TimePart Time
Posted September 14, 2020
220 Conference Center Drive
Roseville, CA 95678
Telephone (916) 781-6400
You’re like the super hero of accounting. You arrive in the night, dive deep into the books, and reveal anything out of place. You leap to the front desk, attending to that travel-weary guest. And with accurate precision before the sun rises, you draw a clear picture using the night’s data for the new day’s action. Who was that? It could be you as Night Auditor for Interstate.
As Night Auditor, you will
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
High school education or equivalent experience is required. An Accounting background is preferred but not required. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to compile facts and figures. In addition to general office equipment, you will regularly operate Interstate systems and software, including a cash register. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person. This position may occasionally require lifting luggage up to 50 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hyatt Place Sacramento/Roseville
151 Room Hotel
When business or pleasure takes visitors to Sacramento, Hyatt Place Sacramento/Roseville is the perfect place to stay. Guests will enjoy comfortable rooms, a free hot breakfast every morning, 24/7 meal access, free Wi-Fi, a heated pool and more. Our innovative social space and prime location near the Westfield Galleria at Roseville makes our hotel a home while away.
What Guests Love
- Comfortable rooms: Guests will enjoy our plush Hyatt Grand Bed™, a Cozy Corner with sleeper sofa and free Wi-Fi
- Free breakfast buffet: We offer breakfast favorites with our Free Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, and guests can enjoy a meal anytime they like with our 24/7 Gallery Menu and Coffee to Cocktails Bar
- Everything needed to enjoy downtime: Visitors can take advantage of our on-site 24/7 Stay Fit™ Gym, heated outdoor pool and spa
- The perfect business location: Business travelers are conveniently close to some of the area’s biggest companies, including the new Falls Event Center
- Right in the thick of it: We are just steps away from the Westfield Galleria mall and minutes from other great local attractions