Posted October 20, 2020
5400 Plantation Road
Captiva, FL 33924
Telephone (239) 472-5111
Current Job Openings
You’re upbeat around people, happiest in continuous motion, and great at juggling tasks. Now, imagine getting paid for doing what comes naturally to you. Sound good?
As Bartender, you will
- Provide exceptional service to guests by promptly welcoming and courteously serving guests in a can-do fashion, engaging in polite conversation when time allows.
- Be fully informed of beverage and menu offerings, in anticipation of guest needs and to deliver highly attentive service.
- Prepare drinks for cocktail service orders and have a passion for mixology. Maintain a safe, clean environment, which includes managing people with discretion and professionalism and occasionally diffusing difficult situations.
- Ensure the bar and its equipment are clean and fully functional.
One year bartending experience is preferred. Clear, effective communication in written and verbal English is required. You must be able to accurately count cash and efficiently process transactions using company systems. You also must be able to operate bar equipment. Awareness of and compliance with all liquor laws, Interstate guidelines, policies and procedures is required. This position requires continuous movement and the ability to lift and carry up to 36 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
South Seas Island Resort
471 Room Resort
Family. Nature. Comfort.
For decades, generations of guests have made South Seas Island Resort on Captiva Island the vacation destination of choice in which to share treasured moments and make lasting memories. Our iconic 330-acre wildlife preserve spans two and a half miles of pristine white-sand beaches framing the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico. As a quiet retreat, the resort is a destination rich in recreation and wondrous natural beauty. Visitors will feel at home in a variety of accommodations, ranging from comfortable hotel rooms, charming condominiums and cottages, to private homes and villas. A Top 10 Beach Resort for Families by Parents Magazine, this inviting oasis allows the discovery of native Florida and its extraordinary splendor.
- Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico on Captiva Island, Florida
- An array of accommodations from Harbourside Guest rooms, to one-, two- and three- bedroom condominiums and cottages. Two to Six Bedroom private homes are also available.
- South Seas offers an array of activities for guests of all ages
- Delicious on-site dining
- Endless recreation and exciting land and water activities
- Bordered by two-and-a-half miles of private white-sand beach
- 35 miles from South West Florida International Airport (RSW)
- Just 32 miles from Fort Myers, yet provides a peaceful, secluded-island feel