Posted October 24, 2020
2800 Via Cabrillo Marina
San Pedro, CA 90731
Telephone (310) 514-3344
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
As Housekeeper, you will
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Pedro - Port of Los Angeles
226 Room Hotel
At A Glance
This San Pedro hotel is located just minutes from the Port of Los Angeles, a leader in International trade and home of the World Cruise Center. Our DoubleTree hotel near Long Beach, CA, is only a 10-minute drive away. Visitors can experience Los Angeles with a visit to the LA Waterfront. Exquisite dining, museums and historical attractions, the craft marketplace, and beautiful marinas and beaches are just a few miles from our San Pedro hotel.
Guests can dine on fresh seafood and exciting local cuisine at the Marina Bar & Grill, or enjoy a relaxing meal in the privacy of your room. They can exercise in our indoor fitness center or indulge in the swimming pool and hot tub.
- Situated on the Port of Los Angeles near the World Cruise Center
- 2 blocks from Cabrillo Aquarium and family-friendly Cabrillo Beach
- Large heated outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Spacious guest rooms with private balconies and marina views
- 16,000 sq. ft. of space in 12 meeting and event rooms for San Pedro weddings