Houseperson - Part TimePart Time
Posted August 27, 2020
11260 Point East Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
Telephone (916) 638-4141
Helpful by nature, with a watchful eye, you’re happiest in motion. Upon arrival, you scan the area to see what needs attending. You enjoy tidying up and making sure everything’s in its place. You pitch in to help housekeeping with heavy lifting and attend to guest needs. And you love saving the day when you find that missing treasure, whether expensive valuable or precious sentiment. If you’re ready for a change and want to make a difference, consider an opportunity with Interstate, as Houseperson.
As Houseperson, you will
- Make rounds through the halls each shift to ensure public areas are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order.
- Coordinate and help housekeeping with heavy lifting and priority requests.
- Use your watchfulness to report missing or found articles and any sign of damage or needed repair.
- Be graciously attentive to guests, answering questions and getting additional help when it’s needed.
Prior housekeeping experience is helpful. The ability to communicate effectively in Basic English is required. The ability to operate a vacuum, floor buffer, carpet cleaner and pressure washer is expected.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
159 Room All Suite
At A Glance
Welcome to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Sacramento – Rancho Cordova, where our friendly staff look forward to greeting guests at check-in with a warm chocolate chip cookie. Our location, just 11 miles east of Sacramento, blends the beauty of the majestic American River, with the hustle and bustle of downtown Folsom just an exit away. Our all-suite Sacramento/Rancho Cordova hotel is located close to many local areas of interest. Within a short driving distance guests will find something for all ages to enjoy, including wineries, aquatic parks, rafting and shopping. There are also plenty of restaurants to suit every taste nearby, whether visitors are in the mood for steak, barbecue, sushi or Mexican fare.
Guests can stay connected in our business center, E-Room. With 1,300 sq. ft. event space and contemporary audio/visual technology, our Rancho Cordova hotel is ideal for conferences, meetings and social events up to 100 attendees.
Cozy yet open, our full-service restaurant, the H Bar, overlooks the outdoor courtyard and pool, and serves signature cocktails, locally crafted beer, exclusive wines and an extensive tapas-style menu. Guests can pick up snacks, sandwiches, salads, beer and wine in our convenient onsite guest market. They can energize with state-of-the-art equipment in our exercise room, or refresh in the sparkling outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool.
- Newly upgraded, all-suite hotel in Rancho Cordova, near shops, dining and attractions
- Well-equipped fitness room and a beautiful outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool
- 1,300 sq. ft. meeting and event space, and a complimentary business center
- Selection of spacious suites, with a variety of features and amenities
- Full-service bar and restaurant overlooking the courtyard and pool
- Al fresco patio with comfortable seating