Front Desk Agent
Posted September 10, 2020
110 F Street
Davis, CA 95616
Telephone (530) 753-3600
Checking people in and out. It’s a no brainer, right? Often the first encounter, you understand that your interaction can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand! Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest’s request with prompt courtesy. As a Front Desk Agent with Interstate, you’ll have many opportunities to brighten someone’s day.
As a Front Desk Agent, you will
- Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Welcome and serve guests in person and over the phone everyday.
- Enjoy solving problems, be comfortable using a computer to check guests in and out, and handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and confidently.
FundamentalsTo be successful in this role, you must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently. You will regularly use a computer and different software. This position requires continuous movement, and occasionally, you will have to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hilton Garden Inn Davis Downtown
120 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Travelers will enjoy their stay at our newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn Davis Downtown hotel, located within walking and biking distance to the UC Davis campus. Nestled in downtown near several shops and restaurants, guests can use our complimentary bicycles to explore the neighborhood in true Davis style. We are close to major attractions on campus and nearby including Aggies Stadium, UC-Davis Arboretum and art galleries.
We offer a delicious farm-to-fork meal at Seasons Restaurant & Bar. Guests can keep up their routine in our fitness center or host a social gathering on our beautiful, spacious outdoor patio. Our well-appointed boardroom is perfect for executive meetings.
- New downtown Davis hotel minutes from University of California, Davis campus
- Casual restaurant/bar, room service and 24-hour convenience store
- Spacious outdoor patio perfect for social gatherings
- Boardroom, 24-hour Business Center and Fitness Center
- Complimentary bicycle rentals to explore local area