F&B Manager OEM
Posted October 14, 2020
503 Newburg Road
Shippensburg, PA 17257
Telephone (717) 477-0680
The business of food is your life. The business of people is your passion. When you combine the two, magic happens. Your sound experience brings the big picture into plain view, financial analysis is a breeze, and sharing what you know, a given. Your mission is to enable clear pathways for the talented, motivated, highly skilled teams of managers and associates to do their thing. Exercising your creativity, to conjure up exciting promotions that elevate guest experience and capture market share, is icing on the cake. You LOVE what you do. Then, a Food and Beverage Manager position with Interstate may be a great opportunity for you.
As Food and Beverage Manager, you will
- Exercise your experience and relationship building talents to manage all aspects of Restaurant, Room Service, and Lounge operations, ensuring exceptional guest experience, operational efficiency, and financial goal achievement.
- Set the tone and help managers to lead their diverse, talented, and engaged teams. Clear the way for trusted managers to guide, inspire, transform conflict into effective problem solving, enabling cohesive teams to ensure optimal guest experience and realize business and financial goal achievement. Lead a diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Keep a pulse on financial operations. Overseeing multiple outlet budgets, forecasting and effectively communicating results for revenue maximization, optimized staff and supply management, and elevated guest experience.
- Leverage your understanding of trend and channel your creativity to create and manage guest-enticing promotions and presentations, capturing maximum in-house guest and expanded local market share, and elevating guest experience.
- Do your part to maintain a safe guest and work environment and protect the hotel asset.
A four-year college degree or equivalent education or experience is required, with four years’ experience in a related position. Advanced knowledge of food and beverage or hospitality industries is expected with applicable Food Safety certifications. To be successful in this position, excellent written and verbal English communications skills are essential, with a second language helpful. Regular use of computer, business equipment and software is expected. This position requires full mobility and the ability to lift, carry and move up to 30 pounds on a regular basis.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
110 Room Hotel
Expect more from our Shippensburg hotel
Come and feel at home at the Courtyard Shippensburg. Our hotel is conveniently located next to the Conference Center at Shippensburg University, within minutes of Luhrs Center and just a short drive to Chambersburg, PA. Enjoy our modern amenities including flexible spaces, easy access to news and weather via our GoBoard technology, and our 24 hr. Business Center. Our spacious guest rooms feature complimentary high-speed internet, flat-screen smart HDTV's featuring Netflix & Hulu, microwave, mini refrigerators and luxury bedding. Visit our on-site restaurant the Bistro, serving breakfast and dinner or have a cocktail at our full bar. Stay refreshed and energized by visiting our well-equipped fitness center or taking a dip in our indoor pool and whirlpool. Relax at the end the day by our outdoor fire pit and large patio. Whether traveling for business or enjoying one of the events at nearby Carlisle, the Courtyard Shippensburg is the place to relax, dine and stay in Shippensburg, PA.