Front Desk AgentPart Time
Posted September 16, 2020
5624 Westpark Drive
Charlotte, NC 28217
Telephone (704) 527-8000
Checking people in and out. It’s a no brainer, right? Often the first encounter, you understand that your interaction can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand! Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest’s request with prompt courtesy. As a Front Desk Agent with Interstate, you’ll have many opportunities to brighten someone’s day.
As a Front Desk Agent, you will
- Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Welcome and serve guests in person and over the phone everyday.
- Enjoy solving problems, be comfortable using a computer to check guests in and out, and handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and confidently.
FundamentalsTo be successful in this role, you must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently. You will regularly use a computer and different software. This position requires continuous movement, and occasionally, you will have to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hilton Charlotte Executive Park
175 Room Hotel
At A Glance
We're only a few minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) in the heart of Westpark Corporate Center. All guest rooms have complimentary WiFi and travelers can upgrade to a suite for even more space and comfort. Guests can take a dip in the seasonal outdoor swimming pool or enjoy a quiet stroll around the beautiful outdoor courtyard, with its cascading water fountain. We offer delicious lunch and dinner entrées, and refreshing cocktails in Aura.
- Located within easy distance to many corporate headquarters and top offices in Charlotte
- Complimentary shuttle to and from Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- 8,000 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space
- Fully equipped fitness center and pool
- Near Charlotte Convention Center, Bank of America Stadium, Carowinds
- We are a proud pet-friendly hotel, with pets up to 40 lbs happily accommodated.