Posted September 21, 2020
705 Central Expressway South
Allen, TX 75013
Telephone (214) 547-1700
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
As Housekeeper, you will
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen
150 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen features a conference center with full-service catering for weddings, social events and meetings. Travelers enjoy easy access to US 75 for a quick ride to McKinney and Richardson. Our hotel is great for business and leisure travelers and located near Allen Event Center, Raytheon and many North Dallas offices.
After a busy day, guests can unwind at our heated outdoor pool or work out in our 24-hour fitness center. We provide complimentary WiFi in guest rooms, meeting and public areas, and in our 24-hour business center. The hotel offers a cooked-to-order breakfast in our Great American Grill® and snacks in the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry®.
- Easy access to US 75 for quick movement around Dallas’ northern suburbs
- Next to Watters Creek and Allen Event Center
- 10,000 sq. ft. conference center for corporate or social events
- Heated outdoor pool and whirlpool