Part Time Night AuditorPart Time
Posted September 21, 2020
420 Totten Pond Road
Waltham, MA 02451
Telephone (781) 890-0100
You’re like the super hero of accounting. You arrive in the night, dive deep into the books, and reveal anything out of place. You leap to the front desk, attending to that travel-weary guest. And with accurate precision before the sun rises, you draw a clear picture using the night’s data for the new day’s action. Who was that? It could be you as Night Auditor for Interstate.
As Night Auditor, you will
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
High school education or equivalent experience is required. An Accounting background is preferred but not required. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to compile facts and figures. In addition to general office equipment, you will regularly operate Interstate systems and software, including a cash register. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person. This position may occasionally require lifting luggage up to 50 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Waltham
148 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Located in the center of the Massachusetts Route 128 technology belt and 30 minutes from downtown Boston, the Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Waltham hotel helps guests make the most of their time in the area. Great transport links keep them in easy reach of some of the area’s top sites and attractions.
Guests can stay connected with complimentary WiFi and a 24-hour business center. They can head to the fitness center for a workout or take a dip in the pool. We offer a cooked-to-order breakfast and delicious dinners at the Great American Grill®. Our Waltham hotel offers a choice of unique function rooms, making it the perfect venue for a visitor's next Boston meeting or celebration.
- Waltham hotel in the heart of the Route 128 technology belt
- 30 minutes from Boston
- Complimentary WiFi and 24-hour business center
- Indoor pool and fitness center
- Four flexible function rooms including a Presidential Ballroom