Posted November 23, 2020
140 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Telephone (801) 359-4020
Helpful by nature, with a watchful eye, you’re happiest in motion. Upon arrival, you scan the area to see what needs attending. You enjoy tidying up and making sure everything’s in its place. You pitch in to help housekeeping with heavy lifting and attend to guest needs. And you love saving the day when you find that missing treasure, whether expensive valuable or precious sentiment. If you’re ready for a change and want to make a difference, consider an opportunity with Interstate, as Houseperson.
As Houseperson, you will
- Make rounds through the halls each shift to ensure public areas are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order.
- Coordinate and help housekeeping with heavy lifting and priority requests.
- Use your watchfulness to report missing or found articles and any sign of damage or needed repair.
- Be graciously attentive to guests, answering questions and getting additional help when it’s needed.
Prior housekeeping experience is helpful. The ability to communicate effectively in Basic English is required. The ability to operate a vacuum, floor buffer, carpet cleaner and pressure washer is expected.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Downtown
159 Room Extended Stay
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Downtown provides guests with first-class accommodations and service in the center of SLC. Our homey and cozy rooms are only enhanced by our location in downtown SLC. We’re in the heart of the city close to several of the area’s major businesses and great shopping, delicious dining and outstanding cultural attractions.
- Residentially inspired suites with fully equipped kitchens
- Breakfast featuring the Omelet Bar, with create-your-own and chef-inspired options
- 24-hour Guest Market
- 24 Hour Business Center