Posted November 30, 2020
5400 Plantation Road
Captiva, FL 33924
Telephone (239) 472-5111
Current Job Openings
You are meticulous. And working with figures and handling cash is a snap. You also appreciate the importance of accuracy and the value of your role, because an incorrect check can blemish an otherwise perfect evening. You enjoy being a part of a cohesive team and when the day ends, feel good about your contribution. If this rings true with you, then you may want to consider a Restaurant Cashier position with Interstate, where qualities such as these are valued and recognized.
As Restaurant Cashier, you will
- Help ensure an exceptional guest experience by processing all checks and handling all cash transactions accurately.
- Carefully and promptly close all checks to the proper account, returning accurate change, and alerting the supervisor of any difficulty.
- Ensure the cashier stand has needed supplies for smooth operation.
- Graciously answer calls, helping with reservations and responding to questions with an awareness of the property facility and hours.
A high school education or equivalent, with one to two years’ cash handling experience is required. This position requires effective written and verbal English communication skills. The ability to answer phones and respond to guest situations is expected. This position requires continuous standing throughout the shift.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
South Seas Island Resort
471 Room Resort
Family. Nature. Comfort.
For decades, generations of guests have made South Seas Island Resort on Captiva Island the vacation destination of choice in which to share treasured moments and make lasting memories. Our iconic 330-acre wildlife preserve spans two and a half miles of pristine white-sand beaches framing the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico. As a quiet retreat, the resort is a destination rich in recreation and wondrous natural beauty. Visitors will feel at home in a variety of accommodations, ranging from comfortable hotel rooms, charming condominiums and cottages, to private homes and villas. A Top 10 Beach Resort for Families by Parents Magazine, this inviting oasis allows the discovery of native Florida and its extraordinary splendor.
- Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico on Captiva Island, Florida
- An array of accommodations from Harbourside Guest rooms, to one-, two- and three- bedroom condominiums and cottages. Two to Six Bedroom private homes are also available.
- South Seas offers an array of activities for guests of all ages
- Delicious on-site dining
- Endless recreation and exciting land and water activities
- Bordered by two-and-a-half miles of private white-sand beach
- 35 miles from South West Florida International Airport (RSW)
- Just 32 miles from Fort Myers, yet provides a peaceful, secluded-island feel