Front Desk / Night AuditPart Time
Posted November 3, 2020
1422 West Bass Pro Drive
Mesa, AZ 85201
Telephone (480) 969-8200
· Checking people in and out. It’s a no brainer, right? Often the first encounter, you understand that your interaction can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand! Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest’s request with prompt courtesy. As a Front Desk Agent with Interstate, you’ll have many opportunities to brighten someone’s day.
As a Front Desk Agent / Night Audit, you will
- Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Welcome and serve guests in person and over the phone every day.
- Enjoy solving problems, be comfortable using a computer to check guests in and out, and handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and confidently.
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
Fundamentals: To be successful in this role, you must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently. You will regularly use a computer and different software. This position requires continuous movement, and occasionally, you will have to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa
152 Room Hotel
This spacious hotel features a prime location adjacent to Phoenix/Mesa's best attractions and shopping, including the Chicago Cubs Sloan Park Spring Training Stadium & the Oakland A's Hohokam Stadium.
We offer modern guest room amenities like state-of-the-art workspaces and bathroom vanities there to make every stay as relaxing as possible.
What Guests Love:
- Free breakfast every day
- Prime Mesa Location
- Suite-like rooms
- Contemporary amenities
- Business traveler accommodations