Director of Outlets/Restaurants
Posted November 6, 2020
1000 Streamsong Drive
Streamsong, FL 33834
Telephone (863) 428-1000
Current Related Job Openings
- Dining Room Attendant, Restaurant Fifty-Nine
- Dining Room Attendant, Restaurant Fifty-Nine
- Dining Room Attendant/Food Runner, Restaurant P2O5
- Director of Outlets/Restaurants
- Host PM
- Restaurant Server, P2O5 Restaurant
- Restaurant Server, Restaurant Fifty-Nine
- Restaurant Supervisor
Plan and manage the Restaurants, Room Service and other food and beverage outlets, as appropriate, in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures, and federal, state and local regulations, while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
Responsible for the short term planning and managing the operation of the Restaurant, Room Service and may manage a lounge or quiet bar. Recommends promotional ideas and procedural changes. Prepares forecasts, implements, monitors and controls the budget for the various outlets.
- Manage the Human Resources in the various outlets in order to attract, retain and motivate the employees; hire, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and termination, as appropriate.
- Forecast, implement, monitor, control and report on the various outlet budgets and their components (labor costs, food costs, beverage costs, supplies, equipment, etc...) to maximize revenue and minimize expenses while ensuring adequate supplies and staff are on hand to provide top quality customer service.
- Implement company programs and manage the operations of the restaurants, Room Service and Quiet Bar to ensure compliance with LSOPs and SOPs, safety regulations and all other federal, state and local regulations and to ensure an optimal level of service, quality and hospitality are provided to the guests.
- Create, recommend and manage the implementation of promotions, displays, buffet presentation and other ideas within corporate guidelines to capture more in house guests and a larger share of the local market.
- Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: A four year college degree or equivalent education/experience preferred.
Experience: Three to four years of employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
Skills and Abilities: Advanced knowledge of principles and practices within the Restaurant/ Hospitality profession. This includes experience and knowledge required for management of people, complex problems and food and beverage management. Ability to investigate and analyze current activities or information and make logical conclusions and recommendations. Ability to make occasional decisions which are generally guided by established policy and procedures. Supervisory/management communication skills.
Flexible availability including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
216 Room Resort
Welcome to Streamsong, a new kind of resort that takes the everyday ordinary to the absolutely extraordinary. A resort where golf is both a quest for perfection and an art form. A retreat that is the ultimate escape for relaxation, enrichment and rejuvenation. A place where the surrounding ecosystems are as deeply valued as the time our guests spend with us.
Surrounded by nothing but nature as far as the eye can see, Streamsong® offers a golf experience like no other resort in Florida. Renowned architects Tom Doak of Renaissance Golf Design and Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw of Coore & Crenshaw collaborated to create Streamsong® Blue and Streamsong® Red—considered two of the top 100 golf courses in the US by GOLF Magazine. A lakeside 12-guestroom Clubhouse is complete with a golf shop and the steakhouse-themed restaurant Fifty-Nine®.
The Lodge features 216 guest rooms, spa, fitness center, restaurants, roof-top lounge and lakeside pool. Streamsong additionally offers outdoor adventures such as guided bass fishing, hiking trails, bird watching and a shooting club.