Massage Therapist On-CallPart Time
Posted October 8, 2020
1000 Streamsong Drive
Streamsong, FL 33834
Telephone (863) 428-1000
Primary responsibility is to deliver excellence and quality spa services in a timely professional and courteous manner. Attend to all guest needs throughout the spa, and provide information to all inquiries.
- Able to provide a timely spa service providing a true relaxation and beneficial experience to each guest. Provide massage and body therapies such as: Swedish Deep Tissue, Sports, Aromatherapy, Body Scrubs and Wraps etc., to spa guests etc.
- Adhere to product and inventory check-out system.
- Keep Service/Treatment products filled and ready for next service or therapist.
- Maintain cleanliness of Spa treatment rooms (clean sheets and towels, tables always ready, counters and cupboards clean) throughout the shift. Ensure room is always maintained at established standards.
- Able to work cohesively with all departments and co-workers as part of a team.
- Able to prioritize, organize and follow up.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all spa services.
- Able to perform a minimum of 6 treatments per shift
- Able to promote positive work environment, and possess the ability to address all workplace issues with the appropriate individual in a courteous manner.
- Follow proper sanitation procedures
- Follow proper safety procedures.
- Abide by established draping procedures
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: Licensed by the State of Florida.
Experience: Experience necessary; 1-2 years preferred.
Skills and Abilities: Must be able to perform Swedish, Deep Tissue, Pre-Natal, Hot Stone, and Sports Massage Techniques. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Ability to follow written and oral instructions. Must possess excellent speaking ability and have exceptional customer relations skills.
Flexible availability including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
216 Room Resort
Welcome to Streamsong, a new kind of resort that takes the everyday ordinary to the absolutely extraordinary. A resort where golf is both a quest for perfection and an art form. A retreat that is the ultimate escape for relaxation, enrichment and rejuvenation. A place where the surrounding ecosystems are as deeply valued as the time our guests spend with us.
Surrounded by nothing but nature as far as the eye can see, Streamsong® offers a golf experience like no other resort in Florida. Renowned architects Tom Doak of Renaissance Golf Design and Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw of Coore & Crenshaw collaborated to create Streamsong® Blue and Streamsong® Red—considered two of the top 100 golf courses in the US by GOLF Magazine. A lakeside 12-guestroom Clubhouse is complete with a golf shop and the steakhouse-themed restaurant Fifty-Nine®.
The Lodge features 216 guest rooms, spa, fitness center, restaurants, roof-top lounge and lakeside pool. Streamsong additionally offers outdoor adventures such as guided bass fishing, hiking trails, bird watching and a shooting club.