Posted November 14, 2020
6165 Levis Commons Boulevard
Perrysburg, OH 43551
Telephone (419) 873-0700
Your foundation in housekeeping is solid. You like the variety and movement the day presents, and you’ve got a knack with people and juggling schedules is a snap. Your trained eye quickly spots things out of order. You strive for the most efficient way to complete tasks safely and enjoy sharing what you know. If you’re up for the challenge, Interstate’s Housekeeping Supervisor position may be a great opportunity for you.
As Housekeeping Supervisor, you will
- Use your talent for overseeing people and getting things done on time and under budget. Use your knowledge and experience to take preventive measures for the protection and comfort of guests, and the safety and security of associates and the asset.
- Enable an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Oversee a diverse team of well-trained housekeepers by modeling the way, by empowering, sharing what you know, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Use your practiced eye to ensure all guest and service areas are cleaned and turndown service delivered. Take action for loss prevention, optimal health and hygiene, to ensure guest comfort and associate safety.
- Apply your talent for juggling to plan and schedule assignments and manage special requests for exceptional guest experience.
- Keep a pulse on supplies and expenses, in order to meet or exceed budget goals.
- Respond to guest requests and concerns, attending to guest needs with prompt courtesy.
A high school education or equivalent experience, with one to two years of employment related experience is required. Working knowledge of housekeeping is expected. Supervisory skills are required. You must be able to communicate effectively with staff, management and guests, and a second language may be required. The ability to operate a two-way radio, cleaning and general office equipment, including a computer, is expected. This position requires continuous movement and standing, and the ability to lift up to 25 pounds and push or pull up to 35 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg
184 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Boasting a unique location within the shopping mall, Levis Commons, the Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg hotel is an ideal destination for trips to Perrysburg, Ohio. Travelers will enjoy dining and entertainment on their doorstep, convenient access to attractions, local businesses, the University of Toledo and corporations. We hope our guests explore Perrysburg, Ohio shopping opportunities before unwinding in a spacious guest room or suite with the latest technology and conveniences.
Guests can indulge in delicious American cuisine at our Perrysburg hotel's onsite restaurant. They can sample the cooked-to-order breakfast or choose from the selection of breakfast items from the buffet. The Pavilion Pantry convenience mart offers an assortment of beverages and ready-to-cook meals.
The Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg is an excellent venue for anyone's next meeting or event. From intimate weddings to corporate presentations, our team is dedicated to ensure every function is a success.