Night AuditorPart Time
Posted November 14, 2020
13111 Sycamore Drive
Norwalk, CA 90650
Telephone (562) 863-5555
You’re like the super hero of accounting. You arrive in the night, dive deep into the books, and reveal anything out of place. You leap to the front desk, attending to that travel-weary guest. And with accurate precision before the sun rises, you draw a clear picture using the night’s data for the new day’s action. Who was that? It could be you as Night Auditor for Interstate.
As Night Auditor, you will
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
High school education or equivalent experience is required. An Accounting background is preferred but not required. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to compile facts and figures. In addition to general office equipment, you will regularly operate Interstate systems and software, including a cash register. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person. This position may occasionally require lifting luggage up to 50 pounds.
*Schedule flexibility required. Schedules are based on hotel business needs.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk
171 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, conveniently located off the I-5 between L.A. and Orange County. Only 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), this Norwalk, CA hotel is also close to downtown L.A. and the Anaheim Convention Center. Stay in comfortable surroundings within easy reach of Southern California landmarks including Disneyland® Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood and Knott’s Berry Farm.
Decorated in a relaxed, contemporary California style, the hotel contains many sophisticated areas to relax, dine and gather. Our friendly staff greats guests with a signature DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Visitors will feel at home in the modern, stylish accommodations. From guest rooms to suites and executive rooms, each features a comfortable Sweet Dreams® bed, TV and WiFi. We also offer superior suites for extra space and a comfortable living area.
Our attentive and experienced concierge staff is here to help. Guests can swim in the sunlight at the outdoor pool or soak in the whirlpool or work out in the 24-hour fitness center. Afterwards we invite our guests to dine afterwards at the stylish Sonoma Grill restaurant.
- Located close to L.A., Orange County and local businesses
- Largest ballroom in the area, 7,000 square feet for meetings and events
- On-site dining at Sonoma Grill restaurant and Vine Lounge
- Easy access to all major freeways