Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Posted November 17, 2020
1000 Streamsong Drive
Streamsong, FL 33834
Telephone (863) 428-1000
Provides the department with administrative support including: typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, making travel arrangements, and other general office duties.
- Opens incoming mail, dates stamps, and distributes accordingly.Sends outgoing mail both interoffice and outside of the hotel.Routes mail, faxes, and other printed matter.
- Types and prepares numerical and financial reports, as directed.Prepares correspondence on behalf of management staff. Enters data into the departments’ information system, as required. Duplicates, copies, and distributes and mails materials for the department and office.
- Orders and maintains office supplies and equipment. Maintains files and equipment in an orderly and professional manner.
- Uses the property’s email system and maintains their email box, as is policy.Additionally, this position may or may not have access or control over the email box of their supervisor(s).
- Orders and maintains office supplies and equipment. Maintains files and equipment in an orderly and professional manner. (
- Appropriate business use of telephone and voice mail system.
- Greets internal and external customers in a friendly and professional manner.Announces visitors and handles requests, as appropriate.
Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the Catering Sales and Food and Beverage professions. This includes experiential knowledge required for management of people, complex problems, efficient sales activities, food and beverage management, etc. Ability to make occasional decisions which are generally guided by established policy and procedures. Must possess communication skills in terms of the ability to negotiate, convince, sell, and influence professionals and hotel guest(s). The position requires awareness and experience in group revenue management principles to ensure effective group block management.
Flexible availability including morning, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
216 Room Resort
Welcome to Streamsong, a new kind of resort that takes the everyday ordinary to the absolutely extraordinary. A resort where golf is both a quest for perfection and an art form. A retreat that is the ultimate escape for relaxation, enrichment and rejuvenation. A place where the surrounding ecosystems are as deeply valued as the time our guests spend with us.
Surrounded by nothing but nature as far as the eye can see, Streamsong® offers a golf experience like no other resort in Florida. Renowned architects Tom Doak of Renaissance Golf Design and Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw of Coore & Crenshaw collaborated to create Streamsong® Blue and Streamsong® Red—considered two of the top 100 golf courses in the US by GOLF Magazine. A lakeside 12-guestroom Clubhouse is complete with a golf shop and the steakhouse-themed restaurant Fifty-Nine®.
The Lodge features 216 guest rooms, spa, fitness center, restaurants, roof-top lounge and lakeside pool. Streamsong additionally offers outdoor adventures such as guided bass fishing, hiking trails, bird watching and a shooting club.