Posted November 16, 2020
110 F Street
Davis, CA 95616
Telephone (530) 753-3600
You’re like the super hero of accounting. You arrive in the night, dive deep into the books, and reveal anything out of place. You leap to the front desk, attending to that travel-weary guest. And with accurate precision before the sun rises, you draw a clear picture using the night’s data for the new day’s action. Who was that? It could be you as Night Auditor for Interstate.
As Night Auditor, you will
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
High school education or equivalent experience is required. An Accounting background is preferred but not required. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to compile facts and figures. In addition to general office equipment, you will regularly operate Interstate systems and software, including a cash register. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person. This position may occasionally require lifting luggage up to 50 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hilton Garden Inn Davis Downtown
120 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Travelers will enjoy their stay at our newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn Davis Downtown hotel, located within walking and biking distance to the UC Davis campus. Nestled in downtown near several shops and restaurants, guests can use our complimentary bicycles to explore the neighborhood in true Davis style. We are close to major attractions on campus and nearby including Aggies Stadium, UC-Davis Arboretum and art galleries.
We offer a delicious farm-to-fork meal at Seasons Restaurant & Bar. Guests can keep up their routine in our fitness center or host a social gathering on our beautiful, spacious outdoor patio. Our well-appointed boardroom is perfect for executive meetings.
- New downtown Davis hotel minutes from University of California, Davis campus
- Casual restaurant/bar, room service and 24-hour convenience store
- Spacious outdoor patio perfect for social gatherings
- Boardroom, 24-hour Business Center and Fitness Center
- Complimentary bicycle rentals to explore local area