Posted November 17, 2020
1000 Streamsong Drive
Streamsong, FL 33834
Telephone (863) 428-1000
Ensure high standards of cleanliness and presentation in public areas within the Spa while providing guests with personal, courteous service.
- Greet guests and staff as they enter facility.
- Keep lounges stocked with clean towels and guest supplies.
- After inspecting for tears or stains, issue robes and towels to guest receiving services of facility.
- Monitor cleanliness and supplies in lounges, locker areas, showers, vanities, and toilet areas.
- Have available and be knowledgeable about complete facilities and services to readily answer any and all questions about the Spa.
- Adhere to product and inventory check-out system.
- Interface frequently with receptionist to ensure first class service of guests.
- Assist massage therapists and fitness trainers as needed to ensure smooth flow of appointments.
- Provide spa tour to all guests using the spa. Educate guest on all safety standards.
- Monitor wet suite continuously, ensure floor is dry and free from debris at all times.
- Perform proper opening and closing procedures for the spa each day.
- Monitor presentation of all guest areas continuously - Ice towels, vanity area, and amenities.
- Be aware of where guests are at all times. Ensure guests are escorted to their treatments on time.
- Abide by established safety and sanitation procedures.
Flexible availability including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
216 Room Resort
Welcome to Streamsong, a new kind of resort that takes the everyday ordinary to the absolutely extraordinary. A resort where golf is both a quest for perfection and an art form. A retreat that is the ultimate escape for relaxation, enrichment and rejuvenation. A place where the surrounding ecosystems are as deeply valued as the time our guests spend with us.
Surrounded by nothing but nature as far as the eye can see, Streamsong® offers a golf experience like no other resort in Florida. Renowned architects Tom Doak of Renaissance Golf Design and Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw of Coore & Crenshaw collaborated to create Streamsong® Blue and Streamsong® Red—considered two of the top 100 golf courses in the US by GOLF Magazine. A lakeside 12-guestroom Clubhouse is complete with a golf shop and the steakhouse-themed restaurant Fifty-Nine®.
The Lodge features 216 guest rooms, spa, fitness center, restaurants, roof-top lounge and lakeside pool. Streamsong additionally offers outdoor adventures such as guided bass fishing, hiking trails, bird watching and a shooting club.